Friday 17 September 2010

Reflections on Ennerdale Water


This is Ennerdale Water in the Lake District. The protruding rock on the right is Anglers Crag. The total distance around the lake is roughly nine miles; a beautiful walk on a sunny day with the light shimering and reflecting off the surface of the clear, cold water.

On Sunday, my eldest is moving up to the Lakes, to the University of Cumbria. Over the next three years, I expect he will become very familiar with this part of the world. Wish I could go too! I think he's going to love it!

Go explore other samples of 'reflect' at Photo Friday. There are some stunning images!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous part of the world, and a lovely picture too. The high horizon really works well to show off the wonderful reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful reflections both in the photo and on your son's life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - I like that patch of sunsparkle in the middle.

    ReplyDelete