Friday 27 May 2011

Hiatus

Ben's exams are finally over and it is half term. To celebrate, we have decided to have a week of family time. Mark will be joining us for a few days, so we're going to concentrate on having fun.

During this week, the internet will be closed down and blogging will take a hiatus. We'll be busy doing other stuff.

Two posts will appear, pre-set to publish on the appropriate days, but I will not be posting live again until after half term.

It will feel odd to not be posting daily, because I haven't missed a day since I started back in January 2010, but it seems the right thing to do and, at quite short notice, I don't want to rush off a series of pre-set posts just for the sake of it.

I'll have lots to post about when I come back online. Look forward to seeing you then :)

12 comments:

  1. enjoy the break, see you when you get back
    joy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great week. We'll be here when you come back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the break - lovely to hear that you are giving up for a while to give quality time to others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great break and enjoy your time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoy your blogging break and spending time with your family:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your family time. Way more important than bloggng. We'll all still be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's nothing like going away from something - it feels so good and then there's that wonderful energy when you come back.
    Family time is the best time - good for you for turning things off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a WONDERFUL time with your family!!! Excellent decision to 'turn off' all those outside distractions, so you can fully concentrate on your time together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES! Now I can stop feeling guilty for never posting. I've been waiting for you to take a break since I found you (sometime shortly after you started.)

    Have a blast with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi again! Bit late this time-pressure of work!

    Hope you enjoy the break!

    Have a great weekend & look forward to *seeing* you again next time,

    LOLA:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your break! Sometimes it's nice to just concentrate on other things!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi. Don't even know if you're picking these up. I had come to link up your letter "G" as we had emailed, but I can't find it! I hope I didn't mess up here!

    Hugs,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete